Area Sales Manager
Motomondo UK Ltd. is the distributor for Mash, Moto Morini and Rieju for the UK and Ireland.
MotoMondo UK is a subsidiary of Motomondo BV, based in The Netherlands, who is the distributor for the afore mentioned brands as well as Hyosung and Royal Enfield for multiple countries in Northern Europe. Have a look at www.motomondo.com to have a complete overview of all brands carried and the countries in which MotoMondo is distributing them.
In order to expand our UK team an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Area Sales Manager to join the UK’s strongest growing distributor. Your responsibilities will include:
- Representing the Mash, Moto Morini and Rieju brands
- To build the strongest dealer network for these brands
- Prepare annual sales planning for each brand and meet set sales targets
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activity and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning
- Monitor customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited
- Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers
- Establish and maintain effective communication links with other company departments
- Develop strong knowledge of company products and competitors
- Monitor payment behavior of customers
- Monitor customer feedback and report issues in time to avoid escalation
- Attend exhibitions and trade fairs throughout the UK
The ideal candidate will have a proven successful background in area management preferably gained in the motorcycle, automotive or allied industries.
The successful candidate will:
- Be confident in presenting to all stakeholders
- Have excellent communication and computer skills with experience in using CRM systems
- Be well-presented and personable with the ability to build and hold rapport with clients
- Have the ability to close on face to face sales
- Be target and result driven and have the ability to perform to KPI's
You will benefit with an excellent basic salary, commission structure, company vehicle, laptop and a mobile phone.
Please send a copy of your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org